Course Cost: $139
Course Time: 8:30 am – 5:30 pm
*Lunch will be from 12:00 n – 1:00 pm and will be on your own.
Course will be taught Virtually via Zoom.
Method of Payment: Pay Online with Credit or Debit Card
Payment must be made in full prior to course date.
· Login/check-in for class begins 20 minutes before the stated class start time and ends once the class begins. Students must be logged in and their identification verified by the proctor BEFORE the stated class start time.
· Students must be visible on camera AT ALL TIMES to receive CE credit.
· Students may not take phone calls during class to receive CE credit. Instructors will provide time for breaks and lunch (if applicable). During designated break/lunch time, attendees may take care of personal calls, emails, etc. NOTE: Attendees should NOT log out at any time during the class.
· Students may not participate in computer-based work while attending class to receive CE credit.
· Students may not “Step away” from the camera for any reason to receive CE credit. If an emergency arises, please use the “chat” feature to privately notify the proctor of your situation.
· Students are also responsible for the performance of their own technology including audio volume, video clarity and reliable internet connection.
· Video, audio and internet access are all needed to access are all needed to successfully “attend” class.
· Providers must maintain a recording of electronically streamed course.
· Your camera must remain stable and UNMOVED during the course broadcast. Excessive camera movement is distracting and may result in a student’s removal from the class at the instructor’s discretion.
· No sharing a room with other students unless permission has been granted in writing from the provider.
If you have questions regarding the class or the form above direct them to
Brad Ivens at [email protected]. Fax questions to 865-908-2662, or phone message inquiries to 865-286-1713.